One of the best guides to control of turfgrass diseases is this one: Chemical Control of Turfgrass Diseases 2013 by Dr. Paul Vincelli and Dr. Gregg Munshaw from the University of Kentucky.
In just 24 pages, this guide covers it all. And it is free! Topics covered include:
- Contact and systemic fungicides
- Preventative and curative use of fungicides
- Details on more than 40 fungicidal and biological control products
- Advice on cultural methods to reduce disease
- Management recommendations for more than 25 turfgrass diseases
- Links to additional information
This is a document that I use for reference throughout the year and I have now updated my files with the 2013 version. If you find it as useful as I do, you should do the same. Download it here.
Another turfgrass disease reference that I use frequently is the Compendium of Turfgrass Diseases.